About Me

My photo
I am 19 years old now. It seems like time is going fast, and I am not always sure how to handle it! I started college August 2014. I am studying psychology at North Central University, meeting new people, and drawing closer to God with each step I take. Life is not a destination, it is a long journey. I am excited to see what God has in store for my life, and I hope you will join me as I find out!

Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Late

I know, I know. It is late. I am going to bed soon. I just wanted to reflect on today a little bit.
I had an emotionally draining day. It started off with good news, I got an A on a paper and 100% on the in class memorization due today, but as the day went on, things started piling up. I can pinpoint every moment that caused any negative emotion to pop up. Not that these moments were necessarily bad, it just caused negative emotions that in the end added up to be a little much. But throughout the day I have been reminded to be thankful for Now, thankful for what I have. I am so thankful for this community of people I have around me. Knowing that all I have to do is walk down the hall, and I can almost always find someone to talk to. Knowing that even if no one is here, I can text or call off-campus people. Reminders that through it all, God is with me. Also the reminder that I can be very vague and I will automatically have prayers that are lifted up. I am so thankful to be able to call North Central my home. I am also thankful for the opportunities to minister into others lives, just as they are ministering into mine. I am surrounded by love and friends. I am also thankful that I will be headed home tomorrow. I will see my sister, and my mom. I will receive hugs and loving from the moment I walk into the door, until right before they leave the campus. Those are my thoughts for now.

Toodles!

No comments: