- Wear a shirt that says "Life", hand out lemons
- Go into a crowded elevator, and say "I bet your all wondering why I gathered you here today," with a straight face.
- Make vanilla pudding. Put it in a mayo jar. Eat it in public
- Run into a store, ask what year it is. When someone answers, yell "It worked," and run out cheering.
- Change named to Simon, speak in third person.
- Put white Tic-Tacs in a pill bottle. In a crowded area, get them out and offer them to people. When they refuse say, "Suit yourself," and pop them in your mouth.
- Text a random number with this, "I hid the body... Now what?!?"
- When you really want to slap somebody, do it and then say, "Mosquito!"
- Wear headphones in a public place. Pretend you're listening to music. Butt in on someone's conversation.
- While on an elevator, stand silent and motionless in the corner facing the wall without getting off.
- Greet everyone you pass with a hearty handshake while saying, "Hello! I'm so glad you could join us!"
- MEOW at random times while in a public place.
- While on an elevator, stare at another passenger for a few moments before saying, "You're one of them!" while backing slowly away.
- While on an elevator, say, "Ding!" at every floor.
- While on an elevator, make a noise like an explosion every time someone pushes a button.
- Draw a little square on the floor with chalk and announce to those around you, "This is my personal space."
- When there's only one other person in an elevator, tap them on the shoulder and then pretend it wasn't you.
- Drop a pen and wait until someone stoops to help by picking it up then scream, "That's MINE!"
- While in an elevator, call out, "Group hug!" then do it.
- I am 19 years old now. It seems like time is going fast, and I am not always sure how to handle it! I started college August 2014. I am studying psychology at North Central University, meeting new people, and drawing closer to God with each step I take. Life is not a destination, it is a long journey. I am excited to see what God has in store for my life, and I hope you will join me as I find out!
To Do List
Let's get one thing clear, this is not a bucket list. This is simply a list of things I want to do. Zany crazy things that I want to do, and have fun doing.