About Me

My photo
I am 19 years old now. It seems like time is going fast, and I am not always sure how to handle it! I started college August 2014. I am studying psychology at North Central University, meeting new people, and drawing closer to God with each step I take. Life is not a destination, it is a long journey. I am excited to see what God has in store for my life, and I hope you will join me as I find out!

Saturday, November 13, 2010

Toy Story 3

Warning!

Spoiler Alert!

I am going to talk about the ending!

Do not read unless you want to know!

Toy Story 3 is about the adventures of Andy's toys when his mom decides to throw them away because she mistook the bag for a garbage bag. Woody and the toys climb out of the trash and into a box of donations for a day care. The toys escape and find their way home. In the process, Buzz gets a concussion.

At the end, Andy finds a note on his box of toys that is going to the attic to be donated. He thinks the note is from his mom, but it is really from Woody. So, he donates them to a little girl who is really good with toys. Only he doesn't know Woody is in the bottom of the box. The little girl keeps Woody and she calls him her cowboy. Andy played with the little girls with all of his toys again before driving away and going to college.
I really want this movie and the first two!

No comments: