About Me

My photo
I am 19 years old now. It seems like time is going fast, and I am not always sure how to handle it! I started college August 2014. I am studying psychology at North Central University, meeting new people, and drawing closer to God with each step I take. Life is not a destination, it is a long journey. I am excited to see what God has in store for my life, and I hope you will join me as I find out!

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

art, art, and more art!






Today, we went to the art museum!  It was way cool.  I remebered the camera, and took tons of pictures.  Unfortunatley, not very many of me.  This one was my favorite girl.  The picture doesn't do her justice, in the painting, she looked almost real.  Every detail is very good, right down to the hands and toes, which I may tell you are very hard to get proportioned correctly.

Here are a couple others.  Have you ever looked at a painting and just thought WOW.  thats what I did with these.  They are absolutley beautiful!  These two are about cincinnatti and the river front.
Then, there was the castle and the water around it. Absolutley gorgeous!



These were by far,  I tkink my favorite.  Abstract Art.  Totally cool!
And that concludes our tour of the museum.  Actually, there is more, but that's all I will show you.

(OK, that took a while to publish. I wasn't done, but I will enjoy having the memory. I wouldn't be able to add to it now, so we will leave it at this! 10-4-14)

No comments: