About Me

My photo
I am 19 years old now. It seems like time is going fast, and I am not always sure how to handle it! I started college August 2014. I am studying psychology at North Central University, meeting new people, and drawing closer to God with each step I take. Life is not a destination, it is a long journey. I am excited to see what God has in store for my life, and I hope you will join me as I find out!

Thursday, September 10, 2009

Thankful Thursday

Wordle: blog

What am I thankful for today?

I am thankful for parks. I am thankful for picnics. I am thankful for movies. I am thankful for friends. I am thankful for smaller rubber bands for my braces. I am thankful that FigNewTon did not throw a fit today. I am thankful for followers. I am thankful for somethings that I don't remember. I am thankful for laughter. I am thankful for books. I am thankful for our nice apartment. And I am thankful for homemade Fettucini Alfredo with shrimp.

What are you thankful for today?

No comments: