About Me

My photo
I am 19 years old now. It seems like time is going fast, and I am not always sure how to handle it! I started college August 2014. I am studying psychology at North Central University, meeting new people, and drawing closer to God with each step I take. Life is not a destination, it is a long journey. I am excited to see what God has in store for my life, and I hope you will join me as I find out!

Thursday, June 11, 2009

Thankful Thursday

Thankful Thursday


Today I am Thankful for:

Friends.

People who still treat me normal.

A good church home.

That I have gotten so much better and I'm still getting better.

A checking account.

A good home.

A fun family.

Summer.

A great Sister and Mom.

My own blog.

And 2 whole weeks with just Mom (no FigNewTon).

3 comments:

Tricia said...

I am looking forward to our special time together, too. :0)

autumnesf said...

Alone time with mom! That rocks! Not something you get very often.

I'm sorry we are not getting to see you this summer. Who knew we'd end up being moved. Bleck!

Miss you!

Hey...do you still collect postcards? And sis still collect business cards?? Need to know!

Unknown said...

Those are awesome things to ge thankful for!
I've been so busy I didn't get to post what I was thankful for on Thursday. I might have to do it today and say it's a little belated...:)

So glad you get to spend some alone time with mom. I hope you guys enjoy it!

Love you!

XXXXOOOOXXXXXOOOO