About Me

My photo
I am 19 years old now. It seems like time is going fast, and I am not always sure how to handle it! I started college August 2014. I am studying psychology at North Central University, meeting new people, and drawing closer to God with each step I take. Life is not a destination, it is a long journey. I am excited to see what God has in store for my life, and I hope you will join me as I find out!

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

FigNewTon-GONE!

FigNewTon left yesterday morning for camp! She is going to a camp that I went to 2 years ago. This is her first time at camp because when I went, she was too sick to go. Now we've traded places! There are 2 differences though:

1. Our brain issues are different

2. She will go to 2 camps instead of one

The first one our church's camp. She will be there until Friday. The next one is a camp by the Salvation Army. I have not gone to the Salvation Army Camp.
In FigNewTon's bag for the first camp, Mom put several different snacks with a little "I Love You" note. I wrote her notes, one for every day. I'm sure She will have fun.

2 comments:

Tricia said...

You are such a great big sister. I love you.

autumnesf said...

You've got your mom all to yourself! I know you are loving that!