About Me

My photo
I am 19 years old now. It seems like time is going fast, and I am not always sure how to handle it! I started college August 2014. I am studying psychology at North Central University, meeting new people, and drawing closer to God with each step I take. Life is not a destination, it is a long journey. I am excited to see what God has in store for my life, and I hope you will join me as I find out!

Monday, May 26, 2014

The sayings of me (and The Boys)

I got a job as a nanny this summer. Four wonderful, handsome, and adorably cute boys. The age range is 6 months, 3 years, 6 years, and 12 years... A BIG handful. It is a wonderful job though, and I have already learned to love these boys. Though at times I hear things being said, sometimes cute, funny, sweet, or just bizarre coming out of both my mouth and the boys...

(3 yrs) It's not sleeping time! The sky is up!

(Me to 12) Stop licking the window!

(Me to 3) Don't eat the pool!

(3 yrs) This is how the bubbles go!

(3 yrs, 6 yrs, random moments) I Love You!

(Me to 3, 6, 12) Do NOT throw the balls in the trash can!!!

(12 yrs) I didn't do it, the baby did!!!

(Me to 6, 12) don't throw the socks in the fan!?!?!!

2 comments:

Tricia said...

Love it! You are great with those boys! I love you.

Angelica said...

I thought it was "this is how you take the bubbles down" while eating a root beer float... :)
Love you bunches!