About Me

My photo
I am 19 years old now. It seems like time is going fast, and I am not always sure how to handle it! I started college August 2014. I am studying psychology at North Central University, meeting new people, and drawing closer to God with each step I take. Life is not a destination, it is a long journey. I am excited to see what God has in store for my life, and I hope you will join me as I find out!

Friday, February 15, 2013

Valentines


OK. I don't remember if I posted about this last year. Mom has started making it a point to spoil us on Valentines day. Kinda nice if you ask me. So, this year was no different. She showered us with gifts, and a special dinner. It was a really nice day. She even overcame the obstacle of Angelica's allergies, and my sister got a nice cup filled with the only kind of candy she can eat. Dinner, was DELICIOUS!! We had a marinated steak, with collard greens, and baked potatoes. I will leave you with a picture.

My Gifts. The elephant has a name. (it's Elliot)


No comments: