About Me

My photo
I am 19 years old now. It seems like time is going fast, and I am not always sure how to handle it! I started college August 2014. I am studying psychology at North Central University, meeting new people, and drawing closer to God with each step I take. Life is not a destination, it is a long journey. I am excited to see what God has in store for my life, and I hope you will join me as I find out!

Friday, July 10, 2009

Bubble Fun

I figured out how to make "the biggest bubbles ever"
one day while doing dishes. The thing in our hands is the
top of a two liter soda bottle that we use as a funnel. We now make bubbles every time we wash it.

My bubble is bigger than FigNewTons!

At least...

... I think it is!

3 comments:

autumnesf said...

Anything to get out of doing the dishes...

Unknown said...

It lookse to me like yours is bigger.

Tricia said...

Cool!