About Me

My photo
I am 19 years old now. It seems like time is going fast, and I am not always sure how to handle it! I started college August 2014. I am studying psychology at North Central University, meeting new people, and drawing closer to God with each step I take. Life is not a destination, it is a long journey. I am excited to see what God has in store for my life, and I hope you will join me as I find out!

Thursday, October 16, 2014

Home!!!

I am so relieved and excited to be home. I started the day with classes as normal, and around 5 pm I was greeted with a phone call that said "we're here!" I ran from my room to the security entrance in the main hall. Greeted with big smiles and "mikle!!!!" while practically throwing herself in my arms. (The 3 year old) Then of course, the overwhelming smiles and relief on my sisters face when I released myself from the 3 year old and hugged her. Angelica was so amazing and drove the entire ride home with us barely getting back by 1 am. Enough said... I am glad to be home! End of story. I'm tired, so that's gonna be about all for tonight.

Toodles!

No comments: